In addition to designing the new cloister and parish hall, HCA has done extensive work to the main church, designed by Charles Innes and built in 1892.
The nave and aisle roofs have been completely re-tiled and a program of repointing and brick replacement, along with Portland stone replacement, was carried out in 2009. Following this, the Chancel and Lady Chapel were restored and redecorated in 2012 along with other repairs and renewals throughout the church.
=Price and Myers were consulted concerning some subsidence at the east end and associated cracking in the main arch over the chancel. This is being monitored.